It's All Good
Today was the day.
After almost 11 long years, I was going for an Interview back in the Corporate World, a world that had sustained me, till I had decided to leave it...
I was nervous and excited and my tension seemed palpable to me. In all these years, I never did miss the Corporate World, I was so immersed in raising my children and loved every minute of it! It is what I had always wanted - to be home with my children, for them and bask in their accomplishments, goofiness, sweet laughter, mad quarrels and every day joy that only little ones are capable of.
But when Opportunity presented itself for a chance to go back into that other World, I was pleasantly surprised that I actually welcomed it! The preparations involved took me back into my long forgotten realm and I realized I enjoyed it! I did really miss it in a good way! :-)
All through the years, I have just gone with the flow of Life and when I resisted, I only realized I couldn't keep resisting forever, and so let go. I'm glad that in the process, so many experiences have touched me, shaped me into what I am and I can truly say, looking back, that I haven't regretted any one of them. I may have judged them before, but they all happened for a reason.
I'm exactly where I'm meant to be and what happens next is also exactly how it's supposed to be.
Funny, how when I accept this, I feel downright relief and a sense of Loving Safety.
There's got to be some truth then when the Saints claim,
'Turn it over to your Maker,
For as He maketh, so shall He provide'...
No telling then, what's to come next, a new Chapter, a new Dawn... Whatever it may be, I know, It's All Good :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment