Ever been on a Roller Coaster?
I have, and I can honestly say, the higher it goes, it scares me to no end, waiting for my heart to plummet when it free falls. But all this happens so quickly that by the end of it, I am laughing hysterically and ready to puke, NOT wanting to do it again but glad that I DID IT at least once! :-)
Lately I have been thinking about a lot of things and a friend gave me a book to read that totally blew my mind. Not because what this Author was saying was "Alien" but because it made perfect sense and that I had already been thinking along those lines whether I realized it or not!
It amazes me how much of our "Reality" is really what we "create" in the space between our ears! :-D To borrow from the author, we are born as "perfect little bundles of joy" essentially a clean slate with none of the beliefs or limitations that we so love to tether ourselves to. Can you imagine the amount of work and focus we put in trying to "prove" (to I don't know whom or what!) that we are NOT capable of being the ABSOLUTE BEST in anything we want to be?
"I want to swim."
"Nooo!, Don't do that! You'll drown!!" REALLY?
"Don't go skiing, you will break a leg!" SERIOUSLY??
"Why do you want to give up your steady job to be a Golfer or Writer or Photographer...whatever..?? You know, it's not gonna work!" OH MAN! HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THAT???.....
And on and on and on and on...! :-D
Sound familiar? Yep :-) Who decides that You can or cannot do something? The beliefs and practices that we have been conditioned to absorb and regard as 'defacto' are just that. Somebody else's beliefs and practices!! Certainly not Yours. You weren't born with them!
Scientists believe that absolutely everything, from stars to spider webs to cotton candy, may be made of string, very tiny mathematician's string. This is String Theory. And these strings vibrate at a certain frequency. My point being, EVERYTHING in this UNIVERSE that we know of, vibrates at a certain frequency, including our irrational thoughts and fears and beliefs and of course, ourselves! The only way we can RESONATE (when two frequencies are aligned, there is Resonance. Am a Physics Grad after all ;-) ) at a Higher Frequency is if we CHOSE to vibrate at one....
And by Higher Frequency, I mean, KNOWING You can. If your Mind is so capable of holding you captive to the Negatives (the "don'ts", the "Shouldn'ts", the absolutely "you mustnt's"), then by the same token, Your Mind is also undeniably CAPABLE of freeing you to accept the POSITIVES (the "I cans", "It's gonna work", "I KNOW it will") :-)
All it takes, is one SHIFT. One STEP in the right direction in believing in YOUR Dream. You may not know all the 'hows' of how you are gonna make it happen (where would be the FUN in that? ;-)). But when your Step stems from that deepest intent that You are CONNECTED to a HIGHER POWER and whatever You need will surely come, all that is left, is to GIVE IT YOUR BEST. Merely thoughts and intents about "getting up" won't make you get up. You have to GET UP to make it happen :-)
There are so many Unknowns right now in my Life. So many good things yet to come. Not once have I questioned the Intelligence behind all that has happened and yet to happen. I used to wonder about my Calling or Purpose in Life. But today I felt if I could help people (including me) see the BEST in themselves through what I write or say, help them BELIEVE that they are totally WORTH the UNIVERSE having created them, that would make me immeasurably happy! I couldn't ask for more :-D
The way I see it, as Augustus Waters would say (from the Fault in our Stars),
"I am Grand. I am on a Roller Coaster that only goes up, my Friend."
No comments:
Post a Comment